Exogas - is a python package that simulates the evolution of gas in a debris disc including:
- Viscous evolution
- CO photodissociation due to ISRF
- CO self-shielding
- Carbon shielding considering it is well mixed or in an upper layer
- (optional and under testing) carbon capture and CO reformation
Python modules - a collection of python modulesI have written:
- Chi2_simvis_c - Cython function that simulates visibilities given a model image and visibility table, and computes its χ2.
- functions_casa - python functions for CASA
- functions_collcasacde - python functions to simulate the size distribution evolution due to collisions in a debris discs (Marino et al. 2017).
- functions_gas_evol_0D - python functions to simulate the evolution of CO and carbon gas considering viscous evolution and phtodissociation (Kral, Marino et al. 2019).
- functions_image - python functions to analyse images, e.g. compute radial and azimuthal profiles of discs.
- functions_orbits - python functions to work with orbital elements and outputs from N-body simulations.
- functions_radmc - python functions to generate disc models that can be input into RADMC3D, and analyse the outputs that it generates.